1xBet has responded to customer demand by relocating a growing range of political betting markets to another section of its B2C website.
The company said that the website's new section was given priority after users showed particular interest in the offering political betting markets, while the site layout was "designed to be as informative and user-friendly as possible."
1xBet clarified that all political markets are categorized – such as 'regional' or 'worldwide', which is most supported by the one-click betting feature.
Now, it provides different types of bets on political markets in the countries where it operates, and these bets are allowed, for instance in Uganda, Nigeria and Cameroon across Africa. Now this extended list includes:
- Electoral winner - Customers are invited to guess who will win the "presidential race" or become mayor in major European cities and capitals.
- Change in legislation - Customers are able to predict whether an amendment will be made to the primary laws in this category.
- Percentage of votes - Customers can place bets on how many votes a candidate will collect.
- Leader of the Party - Customers are able to predict which of the candidates will become their party leader.
- Geopolitics - Customers can place their bets on the development of intercountry relations.
- Other Bets - Customers can place bets on the personal lives of different politicians, such as the religion of Donald Trump, or on the current news with an indirect connection to politics – for instance, whether Area 51 will be opened to the public.